​Immigration & Criminal defense

​​Castrejon & Buenrostro, LLC

Immigration Law

At Castrejon Law Office, we offer a variety of services in the immigration field. Whether you are looking for help getting a residence, becoming a US Citizen, obtaining a work permit, or are facing removal proceedings in court, Castrejon Law Office can help. We have helped countless of individuals with their immigration cases and we understand how important your case is to you and your family.

Trust your case to our experienced staff, we are here to serve you. Here are just some of the services Castrejon Law Office has helped with:

Immigration Court Cases

Bond reductions

Cancellation of removal


Removal defense

I-601A Waiver Cases

Naturalization (N-400)

Family Based Petitions (I-130’s)

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, otherwise known as DACA

Work Permit Renewals

LPR Card Renewals

Adjustment of Status (I-485)

Fiancé Visa Petitions

Consular Processing through the National Visa Center

U-Visa cases for victims of certain crimes

VAWA cases for victims of abuse

We are here to guide you every step of the way. Our services include translation of basic documents from Spanish to English, if needed, as well as attending any interview and court dates with you, preparing the necessary applications and mailing the packets to immigration. If there are any issues that come up in your case, such as changes of address, Requests for Evidence (RFE’s), or long processing times, we handle them for you.

Each step of the process is handled by an attorney and a paralegal to ensure all of your questions are answered and nothing is missed. You could handle your case yourself, or entrust it to a notary public or someone that is not an attorney. But with so much at stake, why would you? Hiring a reputable firm to represent you is within reach and payment plans are available for most of our immigration cases.

High quality legal representation, dedicated staff, experience you can trust. Call Castrejon Law Office today to schedule your free, no obligation consultation. (402) 502-4190